WHEN SHOULD YOU CALL US?
- When you are discharged from a hospital
- When you are ill
- When it is difficult to keep up your daily routine
- If you have a disability or chronic illness
- When respite is needed for a family member
- If you need a piece of durable medical equipment
WHOM SHOULD YOU CALL?
Our Program Coordinators Anne Lauver or Deb Monroe can be reached at 275-6757 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or want to make a referral.
HOW CAN YOU DONATE?
Please send a check or money order to:
Old Fort Lowell Live-at-Home Program, Inc.
P.O. Box 14633
Tucson, Arizona 85732-4633